Friday, December 31, 2004

Indiana's not so bad

I've been enjoying outdoor activities in Indiana now for several years and have come to have an appreciation for the nice places there are in this state. I didn't grow up in Indiana and never in my life thought this is where I would end up staking my claim. There are no grand scenic views like you may encounter in other areas of the country, but that is not to say that Indiana hiking does not have its charm. I created this blog as personal journal of trips I've taken in Indiana as well as other states. I've just opened it and have no trips to report at this time. As I get out there I will be adding trip reports of places I've been and things to do in a state where you might think the outdoors has little to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home