Sunday, March 05, 2006

Nebo Ridge Trail


Well, I finally got a mountain bike a couple months ago. I've been wanting to get one for years now, but never seemed to have the cash. I've had it out on the Town Run Trail Park in Indianapolis a couple times, but this was my first HNF trail. The weather wasn't the best. It wasn't too cold, but wet and and little sleet coming down. My buddy and I make the mistake of getting baked before the ride. We left from the north trailhead and the first 3 miles or so is a pretty steady uphill climb. The muddy conditions didn't make the hills any easier either. It was some leg-burning shit, but felt good. The ride back down was much better. The trail's 8.9 miles, but we only made it about 3.5 before time constraints dictated that we head back. I think that was about all I needed for today anyway. We stopped by the quaint Story Inn for some beers and a burger afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home